Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm a busy man this weekend!


This pic has nothing to do with the post, but I liked it so here ya go!

The bar job is going good. I have been working the door and doin' clean up at the end of the night. I am a wore out puppy right now. It's after 5 am and I just made it in a minute ago. It's cold as a witches tit. I was on the bike riding thru the star filled morning cause when I left the house on it yesterday morning we had a run to do with the club. On the way back from the run I went strait to work at the bar.

The Boss and Mama and my V.P. and his wife came out there tonight and shot pool. It was so good to see them. Mama has made a commitment to not party as much as she usta and I am proud of her. I love her and support her no matter what but, It makes me feel good that she knows when it's time to slow down a little and take care of herself.

Man I got clothes going in the dryer right now and I am headed for a hot shower and then bed. I'll probably sleep till noon or better today. I got a few things to do before going into work tonight at 7pm. I have been up quite awhile with little sleep, so I know when I crash I'm gonna crash hard. I'm lookin' forwards to it. I know I haven't been around in a day or so, but truthfully I have been too damn busy to get on the computer and do much more than check to see if I have e-mails. And I have been doin' that quickly.

Well Y'all take care!Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

It was cold. Too cold for me around here. Will be no riding this weekend.

8:40 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the bar is going good and pass on to Mama that the slow lane can be just as much fun! It ain't the party in a girl that makes her fun to be around anyway...it's the girl inside that makes everyday FEEL LIKE A PARTY! :)

5:46 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:06 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home