Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Back from my cousin's place


Stopped by the package store and got the best. I am shure I will make Grey biker proud when I drop a bottle off to my (club) brother who owns a bar and has never tried any.
I got turned on to gentleman jack a few years back by one of my best friends who is also a club brother down in Florida. It ain't cheap liqour and ya don't go doin' shots of it. I guess ya could, but it would be a waste. I enjoy sipping mine.

Made the trip to see my cousin's wife. She was exuahsted understandably so. We got to visit and hang out some. I rode her around town today taking care of buisness and we had lunch too. Went out to where my cousin is burried and saw the gravesite. She gave me one of my cousin's bandana's that looks like a rebel flag. I have it proudly up on the wall over my computer desk.

Tomorow I got to drop the bike off early to get some service done on it. I am gonna give this new wrench a shot at it since he seems to know what he is doin'.

Still lookin for a steady job.

Just a slice of the life!

Well Y'all take care now, Ya hear?Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

Ya always come thru for me, don't ya windfall?

12:01 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

MMMMMM, Sure could use a shot of my favorite right now.

4:29 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had that kind of whiskey...I'm not much of a whiskey drinker anyway but when I do sip some it's usually "Wild Turkey"..haha. I don't know if that's considered good or not....but it's what I buy :)

7:34 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home