Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday blues


Been in one of them funky moods today. I'm trying for unemployment and have a fight on my hands. I know what a lot of you are thinking. "ya got fired ya never gonna get it" Well we never know about these things and I have no love for the bastard who fired me. If it creates a moment of hassle for him, because he has to stop what he is doin' to deal with my ass and unemployment, It's worth it.

There was a dept of labor hearing today and I can't find out the results till probably monday. I was just ina funk about it all and thinking of my job situation and some of my bills coming due. Had to put out alot on the bike yesterday and of course gas is out the roof these days. I got the money to cover it. But damn I hate spending when there isn't much commin in. It will all be better one day and this will all be behind me. It ain't my first rodeo and probably won't be my last. That is why I never get into debt anymore than I have to. Life has taught me that there are no certainties and it can change in the blink of an eye. For the better or worse.

I haven't posted cause I have been in a bummer mood and don't like to get on here when I am feelin' that way. I think tonight I may be comming out of it a little. I spent alot of time asleep today which as you all well know is unusuall for me. I am always on the run. On a bright note me and dad have been talking and getting a little closer than we have been in awhile. Adversity does that to a relationship sometimes. Thats a good thing. We needed that.

Well anyhow, I know we all got problems, but ain't life good? It all comes out in the wash and hey it's the hard times that make the good times taste sweet!

Y'all take care!Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home