Friday, February 10, 2006

Hooray It's Friday!


Church tonight! No it's not what you are thinking.....
For those of you who stop by often you would know that "church" is our club meeting. We don't sing hyms, hold hands, roll around on the floor, pass snakes around the room, None of that shit. We talk buisness. It's closed and private and for patcholders only. What is said in there , what is seen in there and what is done in there stays right there. We never discuss what goes on in church except among ourseleves. I will say it is a good time to be close to your brothers.

Tommorow I will be out of commision for a day or two. Got buisness to attend to out of town. I look forwards to checking all the blogs that I read reguarly to see what all has gone on when I get back. Grey Biker, Keep um strait will ya? And I'll say it again. Just go get ya a damn mouse! (ya gotta read his blog http://southerntwilight.com/blog/ to find out what I am talking about)

Keep the faith, and rubber side down!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

I second that hug! ((((((((((((((CBM))))))))))))))

Cheer up sweety... it will get better!

7:50 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

You know I'm too damn stubborn to buy that mouse. It just aint happening. Enjoy the weekend bro. Its cold here. A few snow flurries this morning. BRrrrrrrrr.

9:51 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home