Monday, February 20, 2006

The flu is a sadistic lover

This is a short one. Know how I was feelin' good today? It all went fine till about 9:30pm and I'm workin' at the bar. I get something to eat and a little while later I feel that frieght train runnin over me. It is all I could do to stand up. When I get to hurting and sick my breath comes out in short gasps cause I feel so bad. I gotta tell ya even my hair hurts. What a f'n rip off. I was feelin' so good today, still sick but feelin good. Right now that feelin' has gone to hell. I'm off to sleep if I can get any. haven't been doin' much of that either at least not good sleep. I cough too much. Damn!

If you are tired of hearing me piss and whine about feelin' bad, sorry. I am a big baby when I'm sick and know it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

That stuff came back on me too. I think I'm over it now till somebody at works gives it back to me.

7:46 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home