Sunday, February 19, 2006

The light at the end of the tunnel

Hey Y'all!
I seem to be getting a little better as of today. I went to the bar last night and helped out. It seems as each day passes I get a little better. I tell ya this bug thats going around isa trip. The way it hit me and everyone I talk to is like I got a cold for a few days and then started feelin better and then all of a sudden on thursday it took a turn for the worst and started whippin' my ass like a hurricane and has been doin so for a few days now. If I were smart I woulden't have been going out to the bar and helpin' out, but the owners are strapped for help right now and I told them I would be there. I haven't been this miserable in a long time. There were times I wished I was dead. Today I still have a cough and body aches and a stuffed up nose but I don't feel dizzy that much anymore. I can tell my body is overcoming it. I really am feelin' a whole lot better.

I have started cathching up on the blogs I have missed reading the last few days. I see my buddy Pheonix http://his-phoenix.blogspot.com/ Is dealin' with the bug too. Sorry to hear that. This bug is pretty harsh. I feel guilty going out in public and I know I have spread it to someone somewhere, But I had to be where I was at when I was at. Sometimes there is no one to take my place and people are counting on me. I see Grey Biker http://southerntwilight.com/blog/ is bored with the weather. It's funny cause dad was watchin the weather channel and was talkin' 'bout the weather up there being kinda yucky and cold. I know Grey biker hates the cold. Windfall woman http://www.windfallwoman.blogspot.com/seems in the same boat as G.B. about the weather where she is at. If your curious, click on the links in this post and they will tell ya all about it!

My best friend, drinking buddy and running partner when I was in the navy has started a blog. He's Woogaus http://woogaus.blogspot.com/ Check him out!

Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better. I however, am not... lol I feel as if I have been run over by a dumptruck. At least now I know that there is a light at the end of this cold tunnel ;-)

8:42 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

It was a nasty, nasty weekend. I'm glad its over.

7:45 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home