Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hump day

Well, The week is half over. My cold seems to be getting better. Been out riding for a little while today. Going to ride outta town tonight for a few hours and visit my (club) brother who owns the bar. Dads gone to his girlfriends and I am left to fend for myself.

Ya know even though I may be going thru problems in my life I feel free. Somehow I know things will work out.

Me and dad never made it to wall mart yesterday. I was knocked out sleepin when dad rolled in. I guess we will go tommorow. Shure do like it after we have been to ol' wally world. I get my fav-o-rite fruits and drinks to snack on. Shure makes life at the ol' 'puter more enjoyable. I am a fan of naval oranges if they are sweet. I love banana's too. and then there is the dried fruit. My fav-o-rite is dried pineapple, after that apricots and rasins. Yummy. Don't get me wrong, I do the junk food thing. It's just the natural stuff turns me on. Still got some boiled P-nuts in the fridge, Think I'm goin' to go indulge a little!

Y'all take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Now you have me craving some hot boiled p-nuts.

7:47 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home