Tuesday, February 14, 2006

On the wings of a eagle



The enemployment people called today. I think I might have screwed myself outta getting my unemployment by being too honest and not smart enough. Thats a habit ol' cornbread has that I often screw myself over with. Honesty. Ya know if I was more shrewd and smarter about things in life, I would probably be better off. I'll know soon if I will get that unemployment or not. supposidly within five days. But I ain't got my hopes up.

Today I am busy washing clothes for me and dad, going by the accountants office in a few minutes to turn in my tax info so I can get my taxes done. I won't be getting much back I am shure, but every little bit helps. We need to make a trip to wall-mart and dad mentioned something about going this afternoon. Sometimes I wonder when I usta find time to work.

I chose the eagle today for a pic cause the eagle is supposed to represent what is good and honest and forthright, As well as being free. I like eagles. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Happy Valentines Day CBM... Big ole Virtual Hug from this ole gal :)

(((((((((((((CBM)))))))))))))))!!!

4:29 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Sometimes a little less honesty is in order.

7:10 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home