Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm still here, barely

Howdy folks! I know I have not been posting much latley. Well right now it's the weekend and the bar is going gangbusters. Cornbread has been and still is sick as hell with the flu, a cold or whatever it is. I did go to the bar tonight cause I told the owner I was gonna be there earlier in the week. I am gonna help him the rest of the way thru this weekend too. I have been so sick that if Mama had seen me I know she would insist I go home. I am a trooper though. If I tell someone something it would take alot for me not to come thru with it.

Y'all think about ol' cornbread the next few days. I won't be posting much cause I just don't plain damn feel like it. I'll be spending alot of time in the bed when I don't have to go and do stuff. Probably won't be on the 'puter much either. I am hurtin' pretty bad with whatever it is that is going around. It's really kickin' my ass hard. I don't wish it on nobody. I hate going out in public carrying this bug, but as circumstances have it, I have too. I just hope that whoever gets sick from being around me will have a speedy recovery.

Nite Y'all

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope you get over that crap. Its still got a little hold on me too. I don't feel all that great still either but not near as a bad as you.

Take it slow.

11:39 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home