Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Got good drugs now

Hey Y'all I just woke up a few minutes ago. I finnaly got some sleep this afternoon. Made it to the V.A. this morning and they checked me out. The doc stuck his stehescope on my back and said must be bronchitus and I'm gonna need some antibiotics. He also prescribed me some loritab which is a pain killer and is supposed to help supress my cough. I am just glad I ain't got walkin pnumonia. I still can't lie down flat on my back cause when I do that stuff rolls outta my chest and chokes me, so I hafta sit up. I have only did one of those antibiotic pills so far. I hope it kills out my infection soon. Damn pills are big enough. I hafta take two a day.

Right now it seems all I wanna do is sleep. I was trying to watch the news with dad on T.V. and yea you guessed it. I coulden't hold my head up. Speakin of which, I think I am gonna crawl back in the bed for some more shut eye.

Y'all take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Sweet Dreams zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3:50 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home