Monday, February 20, 2006

Can't take it no more

Called the V.A. tonight and found out the V.A. hospital I use has a emergency room. After talkin' with the tele "nite" nurse I was told to go there imediatly. There's only one problem with that. The hospital is almost 90 miles away and it's raining, nightime and I feel like shit. I told them I would go in the morning. They are concerned about the posibility of pnumonia factor. It's still up to me. All I have to do is tell them at the emergency room, I talked to a agent. Hopefully they can give me a shot or some pills or something to help me get better. I have been sick over a week now. I honestly don't think they will admit me to the hospital for overnight. At least I hope not anyway.

I'm off here man, Y'all have a good one!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get better bro. I had the flu last October and it kicked my ass.

6:17 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

I you are not starting to get better you should go see a doc before it gets worse.

8:01 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo have us out here worrying about you---take care

2:11 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home