Thursday, February 23, 2006

still wonderin' what I should do

I just got off the Phone with my V.P. He was callin' to see how I am doin'. In some ways I am doin' better. but. (don't ya always hate the "but") The other day when I was at the V.A. they did not x-ray my chest to see if my lungs are filling up any. They just listened to my back in two places with a stehascope. I still ain't feelin' 100% and I am wondering if I need to go back up there and talk them into maby doin' some x-rays. This will be the third day of takin' those antibiotics and I am still coughing up junk and my chest feels tight. I do feel somewhat better, just weak. I ain't go much get up and go. I am a little concerned now. My V.P. says I sound worse than when I talked to him on tuesday. Man I hate this shit. I guess I should go ahead and admit it and say I shoulda took better care of myself in the first place. Maby I wouldn't be in this jam. Wish I could afford a regular doctor here in town instaed of depending on government health care. But then again I can't bitch. Government health care is better than no health care. I guess.

For all you working class who are paying out the ass for insurance, be glad ya got it to fall back on when ya need it.

Maby I will be alright ina few days. Don't know if I should give it some more time or if I should go on up to the V.A. tommorow before the weekend gets here. I just wanna get better thats all. Anybody got any sugestions?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get better Bro... I had that shit back in October and it wasn't pretty. Being here by myself I even had trouble moving out of bed. It's very sad having to crawl to the toilet. I got over it but it was tough.
Oh yeah nice pic of dad you sent. I sure can tell he is getting older. I wish I could find a way to get back there soon.

9:01 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home