Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just got back from the V.A. again

Not long after I made that last post I called the boss and run the whole thing by him. He sugested I go right then and not wait till tommorow. So that is what I did. I made the necisarry phone calls and split. I was having trouble breathing by the time I got there so they took me right in. I got a chest x-ray which shows that I do not have pnumonia! Yaaaaa! They gave me a breathing treatment to open up my chest and prescribed me a inhaler and told me to keep on the meds I am on. It's just gonna take awhile, thats all. Stupid me was feelin better after that breathing treatment and yep you guessed it. I waited a little while and tried to fire up a smoke. Damn was that a mistake! My lungs feel fried. I probbaly won't be puffin' no marlboro lights for a few more days. ( I want one so bad)

Welll thats whats up with me right now. I'm home so it's time to do a painkiller. I'll be gettin' sleepy after that................

Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

You gonna have to lay the cigs down for a few days bro. You've been way too sick and we are starting to worry about you now.

8:42 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home