Friday, February 24, 2006

Getting better, for real this time

Howdy Y'all!
I know I have had some of you worried about my condition. Please don't worry, please. I am gonna be O.K. I have just had myself in a little bit of a jam thats all. Nothing Cornbread can't get thru. I do believe my chest is getting better. I am breathing easier and have been up and around. Me and dad had breakfast (brunch) at the waffle house this morning. I have been around town taking care of buisness. Tonight is (club) church and I plan on making it. There are some things going on this weekend that really require me to be there, but I have been talking with the boss and I think it's gonna be O.K. for me to get out of them. The bar I work at owners are getting married this weekend too, but I don't think I will attend. I need to take care of myself. I hope they ain't pissed at me. This really isn't the weekend to be taking off and laying low, but I am gonna have to force myself to, even if people get pissed. I stay in constant contact with the boss and he knows what is going on so that is a plus.

Well, I'm feeling chipper, I want you to feel the same way too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home