Monday, February 27, 2006

I can tell this is gonna be a laid back week till friday!


Hey Y'all
Hope everyone is doin' well. Yea I can tell this is gonna be a laid back week cause ol' Cornbread has been makin it to bed at 3 in the morning and I slept till 3 this afternoon! I usually make it up by noon on nights like that, but here lately I have been a sleepin' fool. Maby it has something to do with being sick all last week and such. Which by the way I am a whole lot better since I have been taking care of myself. Still got a little hangin' on but not much.

I shure will be glad to hook up with my brothers and especially the boss and mama this weekend. There is a all weekend party going on in our area and our club is gonna have a compound there. I may sleep there, I might not. Haven't decided yet. If I decide to I'm gonna hafta buy a electric heater to go in my tent and abscond with some electricity from somewhere's. I just don't wanna get back down with being sick and it may still be a little cool at night there. Shure am lookin forwards to it after being couped up all this time. Can't hardly wait for friday to get here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home