Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wore slap out

Hey Y'all!
Just got in from the weekend long party. I had been comming home to sleep instead of camping out down there. Haven't really had no time on the 'puter.

This weekend was fun I got to relax some and was busy working the rest of the time. Gotta take care of my club family. Security for the club is a priority durring these events. We had fun grilling and selling food. Got to see brothers from outta town which was cool. Got to see some titties at the wet t-shirt contest.

Now I am tired. Just got thru with a big plate of fried chicken from KFC. Thinkin' about takin' a nap. I feel wilted. Not much sleep this weekend.

Y'all take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Glad you had some fun CBM. I missed chatting with ya, but glad you made it through it ok.

XOXOXOX

5:29 PM EST  
Blogger Woogaus said...

It's good to hear your doing better. Envious upon hearing about getting out with your bros, we just got about 5 inches dumped on us today, so no riding for a while. LOL

1:03 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home