Thursday, March 02, 2006

Party Tommorow and all weekend!


Hey Y'all!
Yep tommorow we start getting ready to set up for the party this weekend. I have already been getting calls this evening. I gotta be at my V.P.'s house at 8am to load up fire wood. then it's off to the party site to set up our compound. It promises to be a wild weekend.

I think hanging out this weekend will lift my spirits a little. I will be busy since I am part of the security team. I drink only a little and probably won't be drinking any this weekend. It kinda sucks that I can't relax and just enjoy myself, but I have never been much of a drinker anyway. I quit doin' my thing a few years back which was smoking reefer. Ol Cornbread don't get to have that release like everybody else does. I kinda envy my brothers who drink, But I guess I get my kicks watching out for them. Natural highs are about all I get nowdays. I guess that makes me the workhorse and in someways the outcast. But It's all good.

Ya know often I write on here about about being up or down with life. There is a reason I do that. So often the general public see's bikers and especially patch holding bikers as some sort of anomily or maby as someone super human and often as someone who is substandard. It's like the average joe don't know how to take us or takes us wrong. I like to write to let people know that hey we are just people like everybody else. We are human. We have good days and bad. Do good things and sometimes bad. I just try to be real. Thats all I ask of other people, so thats what I ask of myself.

Oh well I just felt I needed to say that. There are many of you who are informed, but everyday I deal with people who are not. especially when I wear my colors. (vest with club afiliation patches on back)

Well Y'all take care and rubber side down!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think you're alright man!

Hope you have a great time this weekend..ya'll be good or at the very least be good at what you're doing :)

2:39 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home