Saturday, March 18, 2006

Weekends here! St pattys day party has just begun!


Hey Y'all!
Today was a marathon day. Rode up the road to the V.A. and saw the doctor. Flew down the hiway back home, choked down a sandwich and then it was down the road further to meet up with a bunch of my brothers for a run. Ended up at one of the other clubs house and now I am back home and it's after 3am in the morning. I gotta get up tommorow and do some things around town and then meet up with my brothers to go to a St. patty's party that started tonight and will be going all weekend. It promises to be a fun weekend. I shure am getting alot of riding time in on the bike!

Well I'm offa here to get a shower and some sleep! Catch up with everybody when it slows down. For some reason the song "call me the breeze" done by lynrnd Skynrd comes to mind!

Take Care!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Was nice Saturday but today is awful and rainy. Hope the party was a good one.

5:07 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home