Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's party time!

Hey Y'all!
I am writing from beutifull sunny florida! Went and hung out with the brothers near daytona and had a great time. I was able to just relax and be cornbread. No duties or anything. It was great to see my patchholding brothers, some I haven't seen for months.

After we left the clubhouse some of the brothers and me headed for the cabbage patch. Had a great time seeing the sights. In the middle of the cabbage patch they had a crane that they lifted jap bikes up about 50 feet in the air. The bikes were running with no oil in them and reved up kinda high. They would run them till they blew up way up there in the air. It was cool as shit! Then they started hoisting them back up and dropping them to the ground untill they were compleatly destroyed. Good time biker fun. We missed the coleslaw wrestling. I think that was on wednesday night.

Right now I am staying at one of the brothers who I have known for many years. Me and him are tired out and just rolled in a little while ago. Don't know if I will post tommorow or not. Depends on how I feel and what I am doin'. Just had to tell ya about those jap bikes at the cabbage patch though! :0)

Y'all take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I bet that was a sight to see. Looks like lots of fun going on. Enjoy yourself.

8:00 AM EST  
Blogger Woogaus said...

Hey, I want equal time. Lets hoist a harley in the air and run it till it blows up. :) LOL Then again, from what I see day to day, we don't need to hoist them in the air, they do a good job of blowing up under normal riding. hehehehe, gotta give you HD riders some grief now and then LOL Have fun in sunny fla. cornbread !!! Don't do anything I wouldn't.

11:51 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home