Thursday, March 09, 2006

The week will soon be done

The above pic reminded me of where I usta work.

Well I slept most of the day away today. Couldn't seem to make it outta bed till after 2:30 this afternoon. Oh well it's all good. Just another day of relaxation. I am kinda looking at this job situation as a extended vacation untill I find another job. I am not spending my days worried or in dispair. I am enjoying myself!

Everything still looks like a go ahead to go to florida this weekend. I am very much looking forwards to it. Tommorow night is church, so I will get to see some of my brothers again.

Today was nice down here, but since I slept so much I never made it out for a ride. It's o.k. cause today I feel at peace with myself. Just one of those days when the world don't seem to matter and my troubles aren't weighing on my mind. I like days like today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I think you and me had the same employer.

9:30 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home