Thursday, March 16, 2006

Back to town


Howdy Y'all,
Yep I'm back and already my week (what's left of it) is getting busy. Tommorow I am off to the V.A. for another appointment and this weekend will be busy with the club from friday night on.

I did have a paticular good treat when I came back home. In stead of comming to the house last night when I got off the road I went strait to my club brothers bar. The boss and Mama and one of our probates showed up. It was really good for my soul to see them first upon returning to my own backyard. There is no place like home and being around the people ya love. Besides my club brother who owns the bar has a Korean wife and boy, she can cook! I walked in the door and had a big plate of food sitting in front of me. I don't know the correct name for it all, But I can tell ya that it was some mighty fine vittles! I'm kinda jonesin for some right now!

Me and dad are going to our fav-o-rite sea food place a little later on. I got clothes in the washer right now and still got more to do. I didn't make it up till after 2 pm when I heard the landscapers mowing our grass. I am back home and feel like I have hit the floor running!

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

So glad you are back safe and sound!! Hugs your way!!!


(((((((((CBM)))))))))

4:44 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Its always nice to get back to regular surroundings

4:47 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home