Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sleepy Sunday


Hey Y'all
Man today has been nap day for Cornbread. I napped almost the whole day away here sitting in the 'puter chair! I am wore out from this weekend. We did our fun run friday night and saturday went to the St. Patts party. We had brothers in from outta town. All in all it was a good time!

Not shure what this week will bring. Loooking forwards to it though.

My bike was horribly filthy and the bosses oldest son needed some bucks so we worked out a deal. I gave him 20 bucks and he washed my bike. Did a damn fine job too! I think I'm gonna take my truck to him next!

Hope everybody has a great week and here's wishin' Windfall Woman a speedy recovery! http://www.windfallwoman.blogspot.com/

Y'all take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Glad you are back in one piece sweety. I thought about you and hoped you were having fun. Hugssssssssss

12:14 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home