Monday, March 27, 2006

lazy day monday


Hey Y'all!
Shure hope everyone is doin' well as this week gets started. Me? I've kinda been lazy today. Me and dad did the waffle house thing, then I put some stuff in the mail and went and put in another aplication for work. Other than going for dinner tonight and bringing it back home, (dad had a bar-b-que chicken sandwich and I had sushi) I have done nothing but nap in the computer chair and get up every now and then to smoke cigarettes. Did make a few phone calls today to talk to some of my brothers in the club. I kinda like this unemployed thing.

Found out this weekend we have a run to go to. More could develope as the week progresses. One never knows in the MC world. I am looking forwards to the run. Hopefully it will be a little warmer next weekend.

Dad is still sick with his cold and sounds terrible. I am hoping soon he will take a turn for the better and start getting well. I am hoping I don't get it too.

Hope your week is grand!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Don't get too used to unemployment. One day its gonna catch up and you'll be back at the rock pile.

7:52 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home