Friday, March 24, 2006

Weary, but still ready to party!


I am back on the vampire hours again it seems. Wednesday night I did my usual run to my club brothers bar and stayed out till after 3am. The sun was starting to come up when I was going to bed. Had a good time though. The boss and Mama showed up and we all sat around having fun. Last night I went out to a bar and then one of the clubhouses with the boss and Mama. It was a good time. I have got to see them alot this week which is a treat.

Tonight is church and tommorow is a birthday party and the sunday isa run. It has been covienint for me being outta work so I can go to all these things. At least I can sleep a little without having to be tied up with work. One day it will come to a end, so I am enjoying it while I can.

I hope everyone's weekend is great!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I don't even remember the last time I was up until midnight. I need to live a little.

4:11 PM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

Be safe CBM. Hugsssssssss

1:17 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Work sure interferes with my time. Yes enjoy the freedom while ya can.

8:04 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home