Monday, March 27, 2006

I've been busy!


Hey Y'all
I havent posted since friday because I have been on the go! Friday night we had chuch and saturday was the birthday party. There was some drunk people and all but we were relaxing. It was a good time. Today we went ona poker run and while we riding I ran across my relation brother who was riding on it with my sister in law. I was the tail gunner today (the guy who rides the back of the pack to make shure everything is O.K.) My sister inlaw piled on the bike with me since she doesn't feel comfortable riding two-up with my relation brother ina pack. It was fun.

After it was over me and the Boss picked up Mama and went around to some of the clubhouses. It was after dark when we got thru and I have about a hour ride home. I was a popsicle by the time I got home. I was freezing my ass off! I went and got me a dad a pizza and warmed up. Right now I only go outside for a few minutes every now and then to smoke a cigarette. Damn this cold weather!

Dad has a cold by the way. He had one earlier, but was getting over it. His girlfriend has a cold and is taking antibiotics. I think dad musta picked her cold up. His nose is running and he sounds horse and is wheezing and coughing. Poor guy. Hope he gets better soon!

Well, take care and do have a great week, O.K.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home