Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Parts is parts


Hey Y'all!
Went with my relation brother today to pick up his bike from the harley stealership. He paid a pretty penny for it but he got him some new pipes with a little more rumble in them. He got the screamin eagle slip on mufflers a SE air cleaner kit and got the fuel injection remapped. His bike sounds good and he had a shit eatin grin on his face when we pulled up to his house. (I was following in the truck) He wasn't able to get the harley oil cooler he wanted put on because of the way the crash bars are mounted and is gonna hafta go to the aftermarket to find one.

Ya know sometimes life can get bad and there is no way outta it. But often if we find ourselves unhappy in life there is a future and a hope. Don't ever stop dreamin' about what you would like and what would make ya happy. Sometimes it comes true even if it is not within our time frame we have in mind. I have to remind my self of that.

I have always loved bikes from the time since I was a kid till now. Those days when I had 10 bucks and a choice of wheather to put food on my table or gas in my beat up ol' truck for a week (gas was alot cheaper then) I never thought I would be riding a bike much less a harley. It was just beyond my scope of life. Did I want a bike then? Hell yes! Now time has passed and alot of things have changed and things worked out. I just hope I can hold on to my standard of living like it is right now for some time to come. Life is constantly changing. I am still humble and remember where I have come from. Often it is the hard times that build character.

Well Ya'll take care and catch ya on the flipside!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Yeah life sure does take some twists and turns. I am staying focused on some good stuff too for the future.

7:32 AM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

Yo, all ok down there? I worry when no post appear! Give me a shout later k?

1:30 PM EST  
Blogger Woogaus said...

I'll have to check which one it is, but I put a real nice oil cooler unit on a bagger with crash bars, it should work out for him.

10:27 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home