Sunday, April 02, 2006

I need sleep


Hey Y'all!
This has been a good weekend, but I am seriously sleep depraved. It's like I am in some kinda fog I am so tired. Went out to my club brothers bar friday night till the wee hours of the morning. Saturday I spent with Mama and the boss. Their oldest son detailed my truck for me. Staurday night we had the party for the people who are closing the bar I was working at from time to time. The time change screwed me up so I only got maby 3 hours of sleep that night. Today we went on a run which was pretty sucessfull. Only mishap was one of our guys bikes broke down and had to be trailered home. Went out with the Boss and Mama for dinner tonight and then to my other home, their house. They fell asleep on the couch and I left and made the long trip home. None of us has had much sleep since tuesday or wednesday.

I did take a short nap sitting ona couch when we went to one of the clubhouses today. Thats the only reason I am able to function now and write this. When I am seriously sleep depraved, it's funny what a 20 minute nap can do for me. I am fixing to go get me a shower and crash & burn.

Ya know even though I am wore out I got to spend alot of time with people I turly Love. It makes it all worth while.

Nighty Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

I am glad you are ok! Driving on no sleep is not the way to do it, but thank heaven you made it. (Sorry the mom coming out in me :P )

Glad you got to spend time with those you love. It comes so far and few between for me.

Hugssssssss

8:40 AM EDT  
Blogger phoenix said...

well, you haven't posted again so I am guessing your sleeping lots! :P

11:33 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home