Thursday, April 13, 2006

Late night


Yep today was wednesday and as always I was at my club brothers bar. It's after 0300 as I write this. I have tuned into such a night owl.

We had fun at the bar sitting around and shootin' the shit. I drank plenty of ice water. I am beat now. Mama was having a playfull argument with one of the regulars and didn't want to go home untill she realized it was really late and she had to be up in a few hours. Time flies when yer havin' fun. I missed dinner so it was krystals at 0130 while driving down the road. Eating and driving. They say it is good for the digestion. At least I wasn't smoking a cigarette and talking on the cell phone too. That came later.

The weekend is fast aproaching and it is supposed to be a busy one. My bike has a screw in the front tire. I can't get the tire replaced untill hopefully friday. If the shop I use can't get to it friday they will do it saturday. If they do it saturday it throws a monkey wrench into my plans. I am supposed to be on a run saturday. There is no way I can ride my bike safely with the screw in it for any distance. It's one of those simple things that require immediate attention. Since it is a front tire there is no plugging it and going down the road. I would be taking my life in my hands if I did that.

Rubber side down!

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Please don't take any chances! It is just not worth it. You sound like you have a sensible mind about it ;-)

Hugsssssssss darlin!

7:09 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home