Monday, April 10, 2006

Back in one piece


Hey Y'all!
I am back and doin' fine! Had a good weekend and got to hang out with brothers from all over the place. It was alot of time on the road. Due to the weather we took cages. Shure did wish I had my bike for the return trip cause the weather had cleared and got nice. Due to the distance we were traveling it was more doable in cages though too.

Had a job interview this morning. Have ya ever walked away from one of those with no clue if the outcome was good or bad? Thats my feeling on it. I don't know if it was good or bad. I did tell the guy I had been terminated from the rock pile. I coulden't gauge his impression of me. All I can do is wait and see. He is supposed to whittle it down to a coupla candidates by the end of the week.

Y'all take care out there and keep yer fingers crossed for ol' Cornbread!

1 Comments:

Blogger Woogaus said...

Fingers and toes are crossed!

9:30 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home