Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Almost bit the big one

Hey Y'all!
Tonight I was comming home from the boss and Mama's house and was about a mile from my house, cruisin with my feet up on the hiway pegs. I came up on a intersection and saw a truck go thru it with a car comming up behind it. The car stopped at the intersection untill I got right up to it. Then the asshole in the car pulls out in front of me! I hit the back brakes and locked up the wheel. The ass end of my bike came around and I slid past the car sidways and only missed it by a little bit. Somehow I never laid it down. I know the asshole saw me comming cause he gunned it thru the intersection. Needless to say I have gone thru a range of emoitions from being scared to highly pissed, to being gratefull I am sitting here typing this. It shook me up pretty good.

Well that is how my ride home went, Hope yours was a better one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

A damn close call. You were lucky to hang on a ride it out.

6:51 PM EDT  
Blogger Woogaus said...

Good riding dude, glad to hear you didn't lay it down.

10:18 PM EDT  
Blogger Christine said...

Got bumped by a cage back in January. I was shocked, then got mad then was scared.

That had to been a feat to not lay it down! Good riding.

9:32 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home