Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday alive and kickin'!


Hey Y'all!
I had a nice day today relaxing. Didn't do much even though the weather is beutiful here. I did get out on the bike at dusk and rode to my brothers house to sit and visit for awhile. It was a nice ride but a little cool out since I only had my jeans, a t-shirt and a denim jacket on with my cut over it. Now I am home in my usuall spot here in front of the 'puter.

Dad went out and had dinner at church tonight. I hate to stay here at the house alone. Me and dad spend most of our time in different parts of the house, but I still know it when he is gone. Dad says he had a good time at church tonight. Before I took off to my brothers house I ate a big platefull of sushi. Most of my family doesn't care for it except one of my brothers, but I am a fan of good sushi. Maby it is from those port visits to japan when I was in the navy and would go out and get sushi. It was always a treat.

Well I hope this week is going along good for everyone!

Take Care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home