Sunday, April 16, 2006

Another slice of the life


Howdy Y'all!
I haven't posted for the last few days cause as usuall I have been busy as a blind dog in a butcher shop going places and doin' stuff with my club brothers. Friday night was church(club meeting). Saturday we had a run to go on. I did the run then made the long drive home and took a nap. When I woke up I went back to where the run ended at another clubs clubhouse and caught up with the Boss and Mama. We hung out for a little while and then I followed them to their house and slept on the couch. This morning we got up and had a easter/surprise birthday party for our V.P. I enjoyed myself taking it all in.

Tonight now I am relaxing. Dad went to my aunts house for easter dinner and is back home watching the football game and I am in my usuall roost, the computer chair. I still got somethings to do before bed tonight, but I should get some good rest.

Well, Y'all take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home