Friday, April 14, 2006

A Good night


Howdy Y'all!
Today I took my bike into the shop So when they could get to it and change the front tire. Tonight I got a call from the boss. He and Mama were going out to one of the clubhouses and then to some bars after that. I tagged along and had a good time.

While we were at one of the other clubs clubhouse I was payed some very serious deep respect. It didn't hit me untill the boss mentioned it to me later. The club we stopped by there house is having a run on saturday that my club will be attending. Since I don't know if my bike would be ready, I was gonna show up in my truck if necisarry. One of the patchholders from the club that is doin' the run wants me to ride his bike on the run since mine might be down! That might not sound like much, but ya gotta realize a patchholder offering you his bike is almost like him offering you his wife or better. One thing ya don't do is ride other club members bikes unless it is a emergency like they are too drunk to ride it home, and usually they would prefer it parked someplace safe instead of ridden. It is their bike period. It's a pretty big deal. I don't know what I have done to deserve that kinda respect, but it is a big honor.

Soon in just a few short hours I gotta get up and make the trip up the road to the V.A. for a apointment. I still got a e-mail to write and get a shower. I might be hurting tomorow, but tonight has been a really good night.

Take care now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home