Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm still here!



Hey Y'all!
I haven't posted in awhile cause I hate to say it, but my blog has taken a back seat to my activities and adventure in life and other things. It seems that has been happening alot lately.

I only got a few braincells left so let me try and pull from this sive of my mind some of the stuff I have been up to. Friday night I stayed out late going around to some of the other clubs houses and to a bar. Saturday I was supposed to get up and go on a run, but the run got cancelled due to the weather. I met up with one of the club brothers and we had lunch at hooters. I ended up going out saturday night. Sunday I made it to a run that my relations brother rode with us. He had a blast. I had fun too. Here it is monday and a new week has begun.

Ya know, I have had my eye out for someone to ride with me and do things with me. It seems impossible because even though we as a club go out to bars, when we are together we pretty much stick together. You don't realize just how much being in a club alienates you from people. The circles I run in I get to see either someones girlfriend or wife. No singles around. Really it's the truth. I signed up for this online dating service thing, but it ain't working for me. I am always gone or on the computer to take care of buisness or not around when someone else is online etc. ect. etc. Which also highlites another problem I have. So many times when I go out and do things it is spontanious with short notice. Make a phone call and off I go. Some things I do regular, but many things I do not.

When I was at one of the other clubs clubhouse yesterday I was asked by one of there patches wifes if I had a girlfriend or had ever been married and why not. I kinda get use to it cause once people find out I am a nice guy they can't figure out why I don't have a lady on my arm. I get used to answering those questions cause I hear it all the time. Ya know, all I can say is I ain't got it figgured out my damn self. Maby having a signifigant other just don't fit into my lifestyle and the way I run my life. Being unemployed don't help much either. I have been mostly the loner type all my life, which breaking out of that ain't easy either.

Oh well I guess I needed to rant.

Till next time, Take Care Everybody!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, thank heavens you're back keeping track of you is my excitement in life--

5:46 PM EDT  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Yeah it does appear you have limited your opportunities to find a lady. Better take some time before its gone.

7:50 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:41 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home