Thursday, April 20, 2006


I hope you like the pic I have posted today. I don't know if you can tell what it is but it's a shot of a board track racer.

To me the board track racer was the greatest of motorcycle daredevils of all time. There are no board track races anymore. They use to do it back in the 20's and 30's on a track made out of wood. It was dangerous and if you went down, very painfull. There was not much protective gear, maby a long sleeve sweater and a leather helmet. Think of the splinters and such. These guys were riding machines designed specifically for the sport and at the time they were very fast. You really had to have some balls to ride ona board track. I wish I could go back in time and sit in the stands and watch a board track race.

Well I'm doin' fine today. Did my usuall run to my club brothers bar and stayed out till the wee hours of the morning. Had a good time. There is a tattoo place next to his bar and the people there are great. Our treasurer got our club's logo tattooed on his shoulder. It looks excellent. It is a exact replication of our colors. And when I say exact I mean exact. The guy did a awsome job. I am having the guy work me up a tatt with our clubs initials that I am gonna have put on my neck. I can't get the full logo yet cause I haven't been in the club long enough. That will come in a few more years.

Well Y'all take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Storming my way tonight. Hope it stays away from you. Would get real wet in this one.

9:58 PM EDT  
Blogger phoenix said...

You ok dude?

(((((((((((((hugss))))))))))))))))

11:17 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home