Sunday, April 30, 2006

On the fly!


Hey Y'all!
This is a quick post and I'm wingin' it. Friday was church. We all got together at the bosses house and had a big ol spread to eat. Everybody brought something. We had our meeting and then chowed down!

This morning after several attempts to get outta bed I finnaly drug my sorry ass out of it around noon. I had to take off outta town to pick up a whole hog that we are using for a pig pickin' at the end of the poker run we are putting on. We got that whole hog on the gril tonight and lettin' him slow cook over at the bosses house. Tommorow I will be busy working one of the stops on the poker run and then at the end with whatever needs being done.

It's a lot of work but well worth it and it's fun too.

Well I ain't gonna stay on here long. Still gotta get my shower and then make it to bed to get up early tommorow.

Take care Y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home