Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wall Mart Tuesday


Hey Y'all!
Today was a trip to wall mart with dad to get all our stuff restocked. I am a happy camper with sodas and snacks and all that stuff. Even got stuff to make a sandwich or two.

I don't know if I have ever told it here, but me and dad don't cook here at the house. It is just something we don't do. Believe me it may sound nice, but ya just don't know how much I apreciate a good home cooked meal these days. Food that ya get eating out just gets to tasting blah after awhile. I like me some good down home southern cookin' too. Thats why I like eating at my sister inlaws when I can. She knows how to cook southern. I know how to eat southern too.

I made it up at my usual noon time. The maids had been here running the vacume and cleaning the bathroom that is right by my bedroom. I didn't hear a thing. One day this is all gonna come to a end and I will have to work for a living again. I still haven't heard anything on the job thing that may be in the works. Maby I will know more tomorow. Keep them fingers crossed people!

I am shure a lot of people who read here think Dang! I got it made. Well you are right. I got it made cause of one reason. My dad. He takes real good care of me. I am fortunate to be living under his roof. If I was back living on my own again, times would be tougher than they are right now. I am Humble and thankfull that the good Lord has provided me with such good things in life.

Todays post is dedicated to my dad he turned 79 back on the 19th of april. Dad will never read this cause he doesn't even know how to turn on a computer and has no desire to learn how to.

Here's to you Dad!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Yeah you are lucky and wise for realizing it. Hope the job comes thru.

7:51 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my Daddy's birthday too! April 19th~

5:44 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home