Thursday, April 27, 2006

Damn if this week ain't flyin' bye!!!


Howdy Y'all!
I can't believe it's thursday already! I did my usuall wednesday nite thing and hung out at my club brothers bar last night. Made it home at 4am.

Yesterday was interesing. I spent some good time with the boss and mama before going to the bar. Before that I was at the tattoo place talking about some some new tattoo work. I have decided I want full sleeves. I have wanted to do that for awhile, but the time never seemed right. I can afford to get it all done right now, but since I am not working and have little money comming in I am going to take it one at a time. I am planning it out piece by piece. I don't wanna break my bank over a bunch of tatts. It will take many months of planning and drawing and tattooing, but I am off to a start. Mama isn't too thriled about it since she doesn't exactly like the full sleeve thing. The boss thinks it's cool. I guess it's a guy thing. I am excited.

The place I'll be using is ultra clean. As a matter of fact the health dept. is using their place to make a training film on how to keep things clean. The lady from the health dept. was in there talking to them while I was there yesterday. This place ain't some booth at the swap meet. It is more of a salon setting. The work I have seen come out of there is excellent and they stay very very busy.

I have been tattooed at all kindsa places all over the U.S. From the back of a old bus, to metal shacks, to tattoo parlors galore. I am impressed with this place. It's family owned. The father is the ink slinger, the son ownes the place, and his Mom is a nurse by professsion that keeps a eye on things.

I did have a job interview today. It isn't the thing that is kinda in the works I am waiting on. It was at a convienince store. My interview lasted all of about two minutes. When I told them the hours I was available to work, it was not what they were looking for. My nights and weekends are commited. The lady did thank me for telling her up front instaed of playing games with her just to get hired. Something is gonna come along. I wish I could tell ya about the thing in the works, but it will have to wait depending on the outcome of somethings. I don't wanna say too much just yet. It could fall through at any minute. Believe me if it works out, You'll hear about it.

Y'all take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Oops that was me... didn't realise I was still in my mom's ID LOL!

10:14 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home