Sunday, May 07, 2006

Day of rest


Hey Y'all,
Last night we partyied till about 5 in the morning. Made it home at 5:15. I slept on Mamas couch. There was no way I could make the trip home. I wasn't drinking like always. I did the driving. But I laughed and danced and had fun. There is never a dull moment when I am out with the boss and mama.

Today when I got up and we went back and got Mamas truck, The boss headed home and so did I. I have spent alot of time right here in the computer chair knocked out cold. I have slept in this chair so much my back hurts now. It's all good. I guess I had some catching up to do.

Next week starts "oh shit" I gotta find a job week. I am in real need and a little preplexed right now. If you are saying any prayers, think of ol' Cornbread. He could use it right now.

Y'all take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope you have some luck finding one.

9:57 AM EDT  
Blogger phoenix said...

Thinking and praying for ya CB! I know the right one will come along when you need it.

So what were you fantasizing about? *grin*

9:34 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home