Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wednesday night


Hey Y'all!
Today was interesting on the job scene. I am keeping the job at the sawmill kinda on the line but told them I woulden't be available till the first. Hopefully it won't knock me out of it incase I need it. I am buying myself some time for this other deal that is in the works to give it every chance to work out.

Tonight I ended up as always on wednesdays at my club brothers bar. I had a pretty good time most of the night but I called it a earlier night than usuall to come on home. I got some things to do tommorow. It won't hurt me to get a good nights sleep.

The rest of this week will be filled up with apointments and things a going on and working on my bike, and all sorts of good stuff.

Y'all take care!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok where are ya--can't leave your anonymous family wondering what you've doing and hoping every thing is ok

9:02 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home