Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another day of pounding the pavement


Howdy Y'all!
I did a little more pounding the pavement. Got some more to do tommorow and thursday and then I am slowing down for a little bit. I got some encouraging word on that thing that might work out I was mentioning earlier. Ya never know what might turn up.

I need to get out and ride. Haven't been doin much of that lately. Need to clear out the cobwebs and such. Tomorow is big wednesday when we get together at my club brothers bar. I'm looking forwards to it. Need to hang and just relax some.

I wish I had some big exciting news to spread, but nope it's just another tuesday. I'm washing and drying clothes. Had pizza for dinner, me and dad. Yep just a regular quiet day. I have learned to be thankfull for quiet days. I can remeber days in my past that were not so quiet. I've seen troubles like we all have. Some of us have seen worse than others. As long as we are living, troubles make us better people somehow.

This weekend while we we out partying we met this guy who was paralized from under his arms down and was missing a leg. He had the best attitude of anybody I have seen in a long time. He had a side hack that was a platform on his harley he would strap his wheelchair into. Totally full of life and living it to the fullest. Here's to you "S". keep safe out there in the wind and never lose that spark of life ya got man. It is infectious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:47 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home