Monday, May 15, 2006

Sleepy head


Hope everyone is doin' well!
Today was kind of a day off for ol' cornbread. I wasted the day napping whever I sat down at. Guess I am still catching up on some sleep.

I have been catching up on blogs I read and I have notced a trend in some of them. They like I have not been updating alot lately. There are those that I know will be updated daily, but some of them have fallen off abit. Must be in the air. I am trying to get better about posting.

Ya know what gets me? I can't believe it is already may. This year is flying by so damn fast! My birthday falls in may on the 26th. I know when my birthday rolls around that soon, next month, half the year will be over with. Wow!

This evening it rained hard here today. There was alot of lighting and some of it struck really close to the house. My internet has been going out this evening too. I wonder if my provider across town might have got hit when the storms passed thru?

Y'all take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home