Sunday, May 14, 2006

Holy Shit, Can't Believe It. Cornbread is actually gonna post!

Where do I start? I have been doing my usualll things with the club and hanging out. Getting little sleep. I got 2 whole hours sleep today, Last night whatever ya wanna call it. My butt hurts cause I have been riding most of the day. Am I a Happy camper? Hell Yea!

I am gonna hit the shower and the rack soon my friends.

How is the job situation going? Well the thing that is in the works that I really wanna do but could fall thru is looking real promising right now. It's a matter of time, about three weeks before I will know for shure. Since I got that news Jobs seem to be flying at me left and right. Good paying jobs, poor paying jobs, but mostly jobs I don't wanna do. One job is working at a sawmill. Big noisey building. I have worked in those industrial type situations and I hate it. But the pay is good. I would rather do the thing in the works than work there. But I got to keep going thru the moitions so I have some work lined up in case the thing in the works falls thru. A janitor job came about that only pays minimum wage and they expect alot.

It gets me frazzled at times, but somehow it will all work out.

By the time this gets published it will be mothers day. Folks I don't have to say it but, remember your mothers some kinda way. My real Mom has been passed away 18 years now. I have had many mothers in my life at different seasons in my life. I have to say that the one the good lord put in my life here during this season in my life is extra special and Different than all the others. I am a very fortunate man to have her in my life. I guess we kinda adopted each other. Here's to You Mama! You are one of a kind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home