Monday, May 15, 2006

Rainy day monday


Well, Today wasn't too bad. I pried myself outta bed at 2pm this afternoon. My brother came by to visit and later on me and dad did the waffle house thing.

I had got a call for a invite to diner with one of my biker buddies. I went over to his place, The boss and Mama was there as well as some of our other biker friends. When my buddy got thru grillin' we put everything inside his garage cause the rain came down hard! We sat around for a while stuffing our faces and the rain soon passed. It was a good time and I made it home at a decent hour too. Not bad for a monday.

Maby it's a biker thing, but I don't think so cause I heard about it from my brother who heard it from someone else. Have you ever heard of beer butt chicken? It's when ya take a can of beer and shove it up the chickens ass and stand him upright to let the beer steam up thru him as he is cookin'. Thats what we had tonight. Talk about some good eatin'! That chicken was real moist and good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Oh yeah that is some good eating.

7:38 AM EDT  
Blogger Woogaus said...

Emeril has even done it on tv. LOL

10:14 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home