Monday, May 22, 2006

Bloggers helping Bloggers


Hey Y'all!
O.K. let me start out by saying I did something stoopid. I clicked on a link in a email that was suspicious looking because it was sent on behalf of someone I trusted. Somehow the forces that be seen to it that I would be talking to my blog buddy Phoenix http://his-phoenix.blogspot.com/ When I told her what I was doing she says "dude you shoulden't have clicked on that, it's a virus" She set me up with a virus scan and shure enough I had opened a vuneralbility in my system that was not detected. It took me all afternoon to correct it but I got it fixed.

Today was a lazy day for me. except getting my computer strait I haven't done much. Me and dad went to my brothers house and ate Ribs. They all chatted after dinner and I napped in my chair with my belly full. I did get up ocaisonally and smoke a cigarette and made a phone call to a friend.

Not a bad day at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

awww shucks... I am just glad you got it fixed!! Muah!!!

9:40 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home