Tuesday, May 30, 2006

tuesday


Hey Y'all!
Took dad to the hospital today to get a colonoscopy done. He fell into the wheel chair when we were going into the hospital and got a skined place on his arm. His speach was slured and he was weaker than normal so the doctors were concerned and wanted to rule out the posibility of a stroke before they sedated him for the colonoscopy. He had to get a CT scan done and was checked out. They said he was good to go and nothing was wrong with him except for being tired from not getting sleep and lack of regular meals the last couple of days while he was getting ready for the colonoscopy.

He had the coloroscopy and found a couple of small pollips but nothing major. When he got thru with the procedure and was getting ready to go he was still high as a kite from being sedated and he wanted a WHOPPER!!!! So yep we rode thru the burger king drive thru and I got him a whopper with cheese and some fries. He devoured his fries on the way home. We got home and he ate his burger and my fries too. (I didn't mind)

It was a all day affair at the hospital. we got ther a six in the morning and din't make it home till after 2 in the after noon. I have been going for the last few days and last night I only got about 2 and 1/2 hours sleep and dad had about the same. I have been falling asleep all over the place when I sit down. I have been exausted.

When I have been awake I have been talking with "C" on the phone. It's O.K. I am keeping track of my cell phone bill. I really want things for us to go well for us and they are. My desire to be with her is so strong and my mind and heart are captive. I don't believe things happen in life for no reason and call it fate or however you feel comfortable explaining it, all I know is I shure am glad it's happening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :O)

12:13 AM EDT  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

You know what, I believe in the fate thing too. Seems fate has sent some very good things our way lately. Bikers fate I guess.

7:27 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home