Monday, May 29, 2006

I've got some "splainin to do........


Hey Y'all!
I bet you have all been wondering where I have been. I've got a story to tell you.
Friday was my birthday. Friday we had church. Friday I had one of the best things happen to me ever.

There is a lady I have been chatting with over the phone every night, day, and online. I met her online, but she lives outta town from me. We have been hitting it off real well over the phone. Mama has got to know her and unknown to me they have been doin a lot of talking over the phone. After we had church friday night I got my present for my birtday. I had to close my eye's and choose between door number one or door number two. I chose door number two. When I opened my eyes, the lady (I'll call her "C") was standing there smiling at me. I hugged her and gave her a kiss and when I stood back, out of door number one came a pie right in the face!
We were having too much fun. It is tradition to get pied on your birthday around here. I didn't expect it twice.

C spent the whole weekend with me and my brother bought us a motel room for one night that was kinda expensive. Saturday and sunday night we stayed in another motel and went out alot.
I must say for someone who has not been around the biker community much, she did realy well. Friday night she went with us to all the club houses and to the strip club. We were out till all hours of the morning. Sunday she did a run with the club.

C rode the bike this whole weekend with me. She is very afectionate and has a great sense of humor. After we have met I am really impressed with her personality even more so than I already was. I feel really comfortable with her and we seem to flow together quite well. I could see myself falling for her, If I haven't already. The biggest thing we have to overcome is the distance between where she and I live.
These are special times for Cornbread. I don't believe that things happen in life for no reason. As I type this, My heart feels full.

3 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Happy belated Birthday and I am happy you are happy. One of us deserves to be :)

11:08 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stinky AKA Cornbread:
Just wanted you to know that this weekend was awsome. I am so glad mama suggested I make the trip. Although it would have been worth it just to see the pie in the face, I have to say the look in those awsome eyes when you saw me was great. We rode, partied, rode some more, and had a great time getting to know each other. I got to meet part of your family and also the extended club family and friends. All made me feel welcome. Seeing all the clubs come together for the run to the Memorial program was wonderful. I hated to leave today and was sad when the plane took off, but also know that it was just the begining of something great. Can't wait till this weekend 4 days and a wake-up and counting. C

11:51 PM EDT  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Yep sometimes fate just sends someone special our way.

7:38 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home