Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tuesday


Hey Y'all!
Today I took it easy and caught up on rest. I know that will probably change tommorow. Wednesday has been the day I start getting revved up since I have been on this extended vacation from life. I know I won't get much sleep thru this weekend. One day I will have to get back to a "normal" life. whatever that is, but for now I am doin' my thang.

I shure am ready to get back to work in some ways to have money comming in. Why do I want money comming in besides the obvious reasons? So I can get to work getting my ink I have been planning on. I am so looking forwards to it. Getting ink is so addicting. Once ya get one tattoo, ya want another one.

I will know for shure on the job situation on june 2nd just what the deal is. This has been a wild ride but soon It should come to a end and I go back to work. When it's all supposed to happen it will just "click". Then it will be off to another adventure in life.

Everybody Ride Safe--Rubber Side Down!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

I know after all is said and done - the right job will find you.

Hugsssss

9:41 AM EDT  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope the good job comes thru. Yep, just enjoy it while ya can.

9:04 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home