Friday, June 16, 2006

Checkin in again!


Hey Y'all,
It's a big thursday now friday for Y'all reading this. I have been busy working on this big project I have been mentioning but not letting the cat outta the bag. Believe me when you hear the story, it's pretty trippy. I'll tell it after june 23rd.

Last night and tonight I have got out to relax some. Tonight I was on the scooter and enjoying riding in the evening air. We went out to a bar we usually go to on thursday nights. There wasn't much of a crowd, but I enjoyed chatting with Mama and some of our friends that we know. Later on we stopped by our new club house with our friends and let them take a look. Right now it is a work in progress. Tommorow night we are gonna do some more work on it.

C is comming down for the weekend. Bless her heart our plans for her comming have changed so many times it's hard to keep up with. I was going to meet her half way and drive her here so she could relax a little, but it worked out that I could not. She will be driving down after work. This is a busy weekend for me, but I am glad she is comming. I like her being around me.

She is still learing this lifestyle that I am in. Expierince is the best teacher though. There are so many things in the M/C world that can only be learned by being around. It is a whole different world, with sometimes different rules to live by. There are many who can't handle it, but those who can or do find things that are good and can be found no where's else. C is hangin' in there real good and I am proud of her for that. It's not always easy and sometimes there are things that she doesn't understand yet, but she is learing. We both are learing alot.

Well, Y'all take care now, Ya hear?

1 Comments:

Blogger Woogaus said...

Sounds like life is finally treating you right, it's about time. So far, so good, still keeping everything crossed and mentioning you to the Big Dude when I talk to him.

9:02 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home