Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Checkin' In!

Howdy Y'all!
Just Checkin' in since it's been awhile. I am still working on the project which will provide me with employment. I'll tell ya this much, I was doin' some painting today.

Haven't been doin' much riding lately. It's been too hot or I have been busy and the weather is not coperating today with this tropical storm comming thru the south.

Me and C are doin' O.K. She may be comming down this weekend, but I don't know for shure. I am stuck in town this weekend cause I got a run to be at on saturday. Going up on sunday is impossible since it's fathers day. Hopefully soon I will have some time off to go up there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home